We are committed to
excellence in Dermatology
the peer scored
The Ortho Dermatologics Derm Board Review Challenge can be accessed on your mobile device, tablet, laptop and computer. You will select a password of your choice to log into the Challenge. There are 515 multiple choice questions and answers with bibliographies. Question categories are: Clinical with photos, Derm Board Review, Dermoscopy with photos and Same Site Differential with photos. As you navigate, your score will be recorded. When you log out, your answers and your score will be retained for when you log in again. You may log in and out as many times as you like. When you have completed the 515th question, your final score will appear.
Also appearing with your score will be your peer professional group ranking and your ranking relative to the entire user population. Note that it is your first time completion score that is used for the peer rankings. You may take the Challenge as many times as you like.
- Please register below by filing out the registration form.
- You will receive an email confirming registration.
- Select a password of your choice to log into your Derm Board Review Challenge.
- You may log in as many times as you like, on your smart phone, tablet, laptop and computer.
- You can close your session and login again and resume review/test
- Your score will reflect your answers as you navigate the 515 questions.
- Each question is multiple choice and it has a bibliography where you can read more about the subject.
- When you have completed the 515th question, you will see your final score.
- Your peer score will also show. This is your score relative to all those who took the exam.
- Finally, you will see your specialty peer score, which is your ranking relative to the scores of all those in your professional category.
The content of the Ortho Dermatologics Derm Board Review Challenge was developed by ENPV Global Inc. with the input of Board Certified Dermatologists. Neither Bausch Health nor Ortho Dermatologics, a division of Bausch Health, developed the content of the questions, answers, or accompanying photographs.
Register to Participate in the Derm Board Review Challenge